ABOUT ILANGO NADAR
Facilitating clarity, wisdom and wellness through conscious conversations and training programs.
I am an experienced Life Coach who facilitates personal and professional growth by expanding the conscious awareness of your inner and outer world. The three components needed to grow are Learning (from life experience and studies), Reflection and Practice. I help you design and implement effective practices after deepening and enhancing your reflections and sharpening your self inquiry, allowing you to realize your true potential.
A unique combination of multi disciplinary spiritual training, Neuroscience Based Coaching Certification and knowledge of Buddhist Psychology gives me a deep insight into how the human mind works and enables me to help you tap into your true self.
A seeker at heart, I started my spiritual journey early in life. I took keen interest in different spiritual systems. I left my 17 year long corporate career in the eLearning industry to dedicate more time to my pursuit of inner transformation and happiness. Later I turned that into my mission. I help people through one on one life coaching sessions and also teach Yoga and meditation.
Please message me to set up a free half hour exploratory conversation to discover how coaching could help you.
I conduct regular meditation sessions that is open to all. You may register here to attend the next one.
Qualification & Experience
Education & Certifications
- MA in Buddhist Studies – Mumbai University
- Results Associate Certificate of Coaching (RACC) – Neuroleadership Group (Recognized by International Coaching Federation)
- Applied Buddhist Psychology – Arth
- Nalanda Diploma Course in Tibetan Buddhist Philosophy – Tibet House
- Art of Facilitation – Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Certificate in Experiential Education & Practice – Explorers School
- 7 Months Yoga Teachers Training – The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai
- 8+ Years Coaching Experience
- 375+ Coaching Sessions
- 650+ Yoga Sessions
- 17 Years of corporate experience in the eLearning industry
- Coach at Touching Lives, an NGO supporting education for children in Borivili/Dahisar area, Mumbai (4 years)
- Coach for cancer patients at Tata Memorial hospital (an initiative started by the NGO—Mesh Foundation)
- Formal disciple of Zen Master A.M.A. Samy – Bodhi Zendo, Kodaikanal, India
- Yoga (Classical Style, BKS Iyengar, and Mysore Ashtanga)
- Initiated in Shamanic Practices by Paul Hinsberger
- Sufi Whirling Training with Sheikha Khadija Radin (Mevlevi Order of America)
Subscribe to Mailing List
Mumbai 400101, India.